CRAZY KAYAKS warrants that these products meet the specifications stated for all products and that CRAZY KAYAKS agrees to replace the product free of charge if the product does not conform to the manufacture specifications.
This includes Kayak Hulls, Kayak parts including but not limited to all fittings, rudders, storage hatches and alike This warranty covers all manufacturing defects, materials and workmanship on each of these products.
Notice for replacement must be given within 14 days of the discovery of the defect.
Contact CRAZY KAYAKS on (02)4256 5030 or email@example.com.
For all pickups please provide a copy of the Tax Invoice or a form of ID such as Drivers Licence to avoid any delays in finding your order.
In consideration of the above promise by CRAZY KAYAKS, the buyer agrees to and accepts the following conditions.
- That this warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied;
- that ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HERBY EXCLUDED AND/OR WAIVED;
- That the buyer’s sole remedy shall be to obtain replacement of the product free of charge from CRAZY KAYAKS; and that this remedy is in lieu of all other remedies or claims for damages, consequential or otherwise, which the buyer may have against CRAZY KAYAKS.
CRAZY KAYAKS shall have no liability for any loss or injury cause, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control; These Products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of shipping. During the warranty period the unit will be repaired or replaced by CRAZY KAYAKS at no charge as long as the unit has not suffered accidental damage, abuse, abnormal wear and tear, misapplication or improper storage or handling. Such damage will be repaired at the purchaser’s expense. Opening or altering the Product in any way voids this warranty.
The warranty extends only to you , the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the product (kayak, Canoe, SUP) from you.
Important Warning For Kayaks
– Before anyone uses a kayak there is some basic kayak safety information that you should know.
– Always use common sense and follow all safety rules at all times.
– Always check your equipment for wear and tear before you get on the water.
– Always Wear a life jacket at all times whilst on the water It will save your life. Wearing your life jacket will help keep your head above water and add insulation to your body when in need.
– Never use drugs or alcohol when kayaking.
– Always Tell someone your trip plan, which includes: where you are going, what you will be doing, how long you expect to be gone.
– Stay hydrated. Always bring plenty of water and food.
– Kayak fishing, whilst fun and rewarding can also as with any water sport be dangerous and carries the possibility of injury or death.
– By purchasing this item, the purchaser assumes total liability for use or inability to use this item.
Important Warning for Bikes
– Servicing is required after first hour of use to ensure all nuts and bolts are correctly tightened. We offer a free in-store inspection for this service after you have assembled the bike.
– General Servicing is also recommended every 6 months.
Please contact us if shipping charges are not calculated prior to checkout. For more information please click here.
Redeemable online or in-store, Treat this like cash. Lost or Stolen vouchers will not be replaced or refunded. Not Redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged. Any unused amount will not be refunded or credited.